Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: Jross his problem.  (Read 2547 times)

Raptor

Jross his problem.
« on: September 25, 2005, 10:10:26 AM »
The power supply is brand new.  400W, purchased in July when everything else went bad. Thus, the power switch is new, since the old unit had none.

The power outlet is not dedicated for the PC, and all other items are fine (lamp, etc.)

Printer, scanner, speakers have been disconnected, and I'll pick up thermal paste tomorrow.

I put in a new battery, and per MachSpeed's troubleshooting guide, I repositioned the jumper and then reset.

I am ready to believe that I've really ticked off the PC Gods and this is my punishment: to be desperate enough for help to appeal to a Charlie Bronson (nee, Buchinski) wanna-be!  Let me guess - in real life you're a mid-50s mother of 4.  Grin  Grin

That's a very creative insult.

Jross is the guy with the tagline that goes "If I knew the answer, I wouldn't ask for help"

I have another one for you: "If I didn't knew the answer, I wouldn't be so much of an idiot as to insult one of the few people who can help me. I better take a gun, shove it up my anus and pull the trigger till it says click and have my children shot in case they decide to reproduce"
« Last Edit: September 25, 2005, 10:17:22 AM by Raptor »

GX1_Man

Re: Jross his problem.
« Reply #1 on: September 25, 2005, 05:59:35 PM »
Another one bites the dust.......

merlin_2

« Reply #2 on: September 25, 2005, 06:27:13 PM »
Why have you answered your own question....

Raptor

« Reply #3 on: September 26, 2005, 06:01:36 AM »
Why have you answered your own question....

You really have a reading disorder don't you?

merlin_2

« Reply #4 on: September 26, 2005, 06:02:37 PM »
That may be the reason why i relpy......
quote:You really have a reading disorder don't you?

I better take a gun, shove it up my anus

not very good is it............you can give it but cant take the responsives......
« Last Edit: September 26, 2005, 06:04:21 PM by merlin_2 »

Raptor

« Reply #5 on: September 27, 2005, 05:40:17 AM »
Had to be creative, otherwise the filter would get creative for me.

not very good is it............you can give it but cant take the responsives......

Seems like its the other way around old chap.

Go and take your pills before you piss yourself.

merlin_2

« Reply #6 on: September 27, 2005, 04:55:52 PM »
If it was my website pal......you would be banned from using it......as some visitors to this site maybe under aged for one............and as predicted shows ,how much intelligent you have.......by dishing this rubbish......in your replies....

GX1_Man

« Reply #7 on: September 27, 2005, 06:40:19 PM »
What is THIS all about???

:-[

merlin_2

« Reply #8 on: September 27, 2005, 06:46:45 PM »
Someone posted a problem......and the goya/rembrandt/of the windmill world.......disected the post......for an attack on the poster.....if the person stopped played battlefield<game> and entered the real world.........

We all would now what he/she is on about......