Videos on MTV.com don't play...

Started by Crunk, October 07, 2005, 04:44:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Crunk

hi everyone, b4 once in a while i would go on mtv.com and check out some new music videos. but for some reason now, only the advertisement shows, then when thats done, it just says ready and the video never plays. this happens on Internet Explorer and Mozilla Firefox. It uses the Windows Media Player, but then on some other sites that i've been to that also use Windows Media Player to play the videos, it works. does anyone know what is goin' on here? any help would be cool. thanks a lot.  :-/

Flame

Which operating system are you using? What version of WMP? Have you scanned for virsuses and Spyware? Do you have protection? Are you keeping-up with Windows Updates? Have you made any changes to your system since you last viewed a video?

[glb]Flame[/glb]

Crunk

i'm running on Windows XP Pro SP2, Windows Media Player 10, i've scanned for viruses and spyware and don't have any, my computers updated, and i believe i have reformatted since i last viewed a video.

Raptor

Be glad. MTV is full of nonsense and should be avoided at all costs.

I vote to eliminate anyone who has ever used the word "MTV" in a positive manner.

Crunk

just wanted to watch a music video...  :-/

GX1_Man

QuoteBe glad. MTV is full of nonsense and should be avoided at all costs.

I vote to eliminate anyone who has ever used the word "MTV" in a positive manner.

Bypass the Sin Bin and straight to the Recycle Bin?  :o :o

Raptor

Quotejust wanted to watch a music video...  :-/

After the 90's, you can't call them music videos anymore.