Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: Msn and Internet Explorer Change colours!  (Read 2394 times)

Kelsie

Msn and Internet Explorer Change colours!
« on: October 28, 2005, 08:21:13 AM »
Hi, alright my msn messenger and Internet explorer change colours, as in the colours on the website or conversation are not the colours they are suppose to be. It is very had to talk to people as well as go to websites! Please help me!
thanks!
Kelsie

GX1_Man

Re: Msn and Internet Explorer Change colours!
« Reply #1 on: October 28, 2005, 03:07:02 PM »
What have you done to this machine? Correct colors are VERY important! Have you done the suggested checkes for spyware/adware/virii?

Kelsie Phelps

« Reply #2 on: October 30, 2005, 12:40:37 PM »
No, I have not done the scans! I just got my computer fixed two weeks ago, I have virus protectors and AVG what could the promblem be? I will do the scans. Could it be my internet?? Before I got it fixed the internet was all screwy and when i got it back it still was. But the computer was fried so he put a new hard drive in. So why do I still have this colour problem??

Flame

• Prodigy

• Think, dream, see, be... Everything.
    • Yes
  • Certifications: List
  • Experience: Guru
« Reply #3 on: October 30, 2005, 01:58:41 PM »
I think it's a bug... If this so called "expert" put in a new hard disk, chances are he transferred all of your information and settings to the new one... Looks like the virus went with it.

[glb]Flame[/glb]

Kelsie

« Reply #4 on: October 30, 2005, 04:38:12 PM »
Alright so if it's a 'bug' what am I suppose to do? But the computer guy couldn't have done that because I have all different programs now and the computer was fried so it's not like he could have put them back on. So what do I do now?

GX1_Man

« Reply #5 on: October 30, 2005, 04:57:39 PM »
Hard drive was fried? Entire computer fried? What was left of the original pre-fry model?

Kelsie

« Reply #6 on: October 30, 2005, 05:17:06 PM »
I'm sorry are you being a smart *censored*? Because I don't find that very helpful. The hard drive was fried. now are you going to help me or not?

Flame

• Prodigy

• Yes
« Reply #7 on: October 30, 2005, 05:23:31 PM »
Kelsie, GX1_Man's question was not illogical. There are many parts in your computer that can be fried. You only said that the computer fired, but never really specified what exactly did fry... Anyway... Keep in mind that viruses can block virus protection from being installed, and can also disable them. I suggest going back to your expert and having him fix it once and for all...

[glb]Flame[/glb]

GX1_Man

« Reply #8 on: October 30, 2005, 05:30:29 PM »
I'm sorry are you being a smart *censored*? Because I don't find that very helpful. The hard drive was fried. now are you going to help me or not?

Not being a smart *censored*. Just trying to get information that you did not include.

It's kind of like "My computer doesn't work. What's wrong with it?" With no more details than that we will never know.

Please keep in mind this is a volunteer forum. We are not paid technical support, nor mind readers. We can only evaluate what you tell us. We have no knowledge or your level of expertise and cannot look directly at the problem. You have some burden to communicate the specifics of the problem.

Raptor

« Reply #9 on: October 31, 2005, 12:17:08 AM »

1. You come here with a few first posts
2. The arrogance immediatly jumps out when someone makes an attempt at humor.

The following combination tells me that you have absolutely no respect for IT people.

And guess what, we couldn't care less about your *censored* computer! You're the one with the problems, we're just wasting our time here trying to help people like you!

Flame

• Prodigy

• Yes
« Reply #10 on: October 31, 2005, 02:53:51 PM »
I'm also getting the impression that this thread has turn into a hit and run... Fed, you know what to do...  ;)

[glb]Flame[/glb]