Shredder reconstructer

Started by Google, February 14, 2009, 08:24:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Carbon Dudeoxide

If I have to shred documents, I shred them, burn them, then dump the ashes into the sea.

mroilfield

I would like to see if this program works with documents used in cross cut shredders.
You can't fix Stupid!!!

Google

Yea, well There would be millions of papers in a shredder too so how would you find the pieces you wanted?

Carbon Dudeoxide

Quote from: Mr. Google on February 16, 2009, 08:31:12 PM
Yea, well There would be millions of papers in a shredder too so how would you find the pieces you wanted?
You scan them all.

Google

Oh haha I see. Still. If you really wanted to get rid of your secret documents rather burn them...

Computer Hope Admin

Glad my shredder chomps everything into small squares of paper and not long strips.  ;D
Everybody is a genius. But, if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will spend its whole life believing that it is stupid.
-Albert Einstein

Google

Wefro_froyas

ares cuts the into diamond shapes and make this weird black skid mark on them So I think im safe.

Google

Yea so if you really have high-sercrecy documents just use a good shredder...

Carbon Dudeoxide

Quote from: Mr. Google on February 21, 2009, 08:06:03 PM
Yea so if you really have high-sercrecy documents just use a good shredder...

What's wrong with burning?

mroilfield

Quote from: Carbon Dudeoxide on February 22, 2009, 03:00:53 AM
What's wrong with burning?

Other then the fact that there some people that just shouldn't play with fire I would say nothing was wrong as long as you checked afterword to make sure every thing was burned
You can't fix Stupid!!!

Glitch

I'm just trying to picture someone going through he shredder's trash bin...carrying all those pieces of shredded paper to their desk...and then scanning them.

Just thinking about it makes me lmfao...

BC_Programmer

Quote from: Glitch on February 23, 2009, 06:12:10 PM
I'm just trying to picture someone going through he shredder's trash bin...carrying all those pieces of shredded paper to their desk...and then scanning them.

Just thinking about it makes me lmfao...

Same here, now that I think about it.

and afterwards:

"HA HA! I have, after many hours of hueristic analysis, reconstructed this vital piece of documentation for ...  darn it, it's another bill.
I was trying to dereference Null Pointers before it was cool.