Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: A cheap way to gain traffic?  (Read 4391 times)

Ecardius

A cheap way to gain traffic?
« on: September 20, 2011, 10:46:29 AM »
Hello everyone,

I am in the final stages of polishing up my HTML code for my website before I start putting it out there on the net. I am unfortunately on a limited budget so I was wondering if there was a way to really get the hits I need to be successful without spending a lot of money? I hired an agency to supposedly get my name out there on a website I did many years ago but they were a total joke and retained me zero traffic. I know one of the best ways to get my companies website name out there is word of mouth via business cards but I was just wondering if anyone else knew of any tips for me?

kpac

• Web moderator

• Hacker

• kpac®
    • Yes
    • Yes
    • Yes
  • Certifications: List
  • Computer: Specs
  • Experience: Expert
Re: A cheap way to gain traffic?
« Reply #1 on: September 20, 2011, 11:01:51 AM »
Google rankings. Get links to your website from other popular websites of the same interest.

Ecardius

« Reply #2 on: September 20, 2011, 11:06:49 AM »
Google rankings. Get links to your website from other popular websites of the same interest.

Thanks for the info!

blackrainbow

Hopeful

• For the Emperor!
    • Yes
    • Yes
    • Freaks geeks and autographs shop
  • Experience: Familiar
« Reply #3 on: September 22, 2011, 03:59:31 AM »
some web site hosting company's offer free advertising stuff, my website hosting is offering me some free facebook advertising credit to help spread the word