Accedently Deleted Adminastor Files please Help

Started by Mistamalo1, July 28, 2009, 02:04:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mistamalo1

Hi I have a Sony Vaio VGC-RB34G  I also have Kaspersky Internet Security 7.0- I was on the Internet and came accross a site that gave me some Trojans  PSW.WIN32.Agent.nhv and Win32.Rabbit.ki among others that My Internet security found but could not delete. So i had to go into Safe Mode an delete the files manually. I also had to get give myself rights to the folders as the Trojan had messed with them.. After deleteing all files found by Kaspersky 7.0 I restarted. Ran a full scan and Nothing, I felt safe. My Internet Explorer was running real slow and after a day the trojans were back. So I so I deactivated System Restore thinking that a restore point would safe the trojan Restarted computer.  I only had One user profile set up so I wanted to delete the Adminastor thinking the Trojan took over rights so i went back in safe mode and Made another Adminastor with a Password also renamed my computer then Deleted the Old Admin . restarted and Forgeting to Save Files on My desktop and Documents It was ALL gone..  I do Have a Recovery Software but I would Like my Old Desktop Folders as they were organized for my work. Can ANYone HELP??

BC_Programmer

when you deleted the account, you deleted the files, as well.

you'll need to use your recovery software.
I was trying to dereference Null Pointers before it was cool.

Mistamalo1

I was afraid of that, but I read somewhere that in Regedit I can trick the registry back into the old adminastor if I typed it back in the registry in the user profiles But I had to remember the Name of what I had it before? Is this Not a Option? I cant find that Site anymore.?

BC_Programmer

I was trying to dereference Null Pointers before it was cool.

Quantos

Unless you have some trick recovery software, and have written nothing to the HDD then the files are gone.
Evil is an exact science.